Version: 10 February 2021
This Collection Statement applies to all personal information you submit using HyperOne webforms on www.hyper.one (Site). HyperOne Pty Ltd operates the Site and collects your information for itself and its related bodies corporate.
How to contact us
Our collection of personal information
The information we collect directly from you will be apparent from the webforms you submit to us. For example, you may provide us with your email address to subscribe to our newsletter, or you may provide us with your name, email address, company name and phone number when you submit an enquiry.
How we use personal information
We use your information for the purposes of meeting your request and our related legitimate interests, as follows:
- we use your email address to respond to your request and to give you more information about our products and services;
- we use your name so that we can address our communications to you personally and to avoid our email going to your spam folder;
- as we provide business to business services, we use your name and job title in order to meet your request and, depending on your request, for customer identification purposes, to understand demand for our services, for future business relationships and for related customer service purposes;
- depending on the nature of your request, we may use your phone number to communicate with you, for example if your request is time sensitive;
- we may also use the information you submit to us to improve the user experience of the Site and for determining its effectiveness.
Who we share personal information with
We may share your information with third party service providers who we engage to perform tasks or provide capabilities on our behalf. We may also share your information with our legal, accounting, HR and financial advisors. Your information may be stored in servers located in countries both within and outside of Australia, including the US, Singapore and Europe. HyperOne has implemented measures to ensure appropriate and suitable safeguards are in place in relation to such transfers.
Your rights and choices
You are entitled to unsubscribe for receiving marketing emails or calls at any time (via the unsubscribe link in those emails or via email@example.com). We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You can request access to your data or ask for your data to be corrected at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. In some circumstances, you can request that your data be deleted. If you don’t want us to process your data, you can object at any time, and we must comply except in specific, limited circumstances. You have the right to request information about the data we store and have the right to data portability in certain situations. You also have the right to lodge a complaint at www.oaic.gov.au/